Need advice

Amanda

I loved using this app last year when trying to get pregnant and we tracked, we tried and sure enough we did! (Keep in mind, I had irregular periods at the time too. I’m also now 40 sooooo there’s that.)

So... we had the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER with our families! 💜

Sadly we had a miscarriage the first week of the year (and this year just keeps coming at us, doesn’t it!?) and have been trying all over again. My miscarriage was at 11 weeks and I bled for more than a week. Took me awhile to have a normal period, maybe two since then...but now nothing.

According to the app, I’m 29 days late. I took a pregnancy test at a week late, not pregnant. I can’t predict ovulation because of it and we ARE trying.

I understand I’m 40 and all of that jazz, I know these tough times have been stressful to all of us, including me and I know this could be nothing but...

I did get pregnant. I wholeheartedly believe I can again... but what is going on? What can I do to boost this baby making factory I have!?

Send baby dust, positive vibes and special prayers my way please. We would greatly appreciate it. 💜