Sex issues with husband after cheating

Hello, so I have a questions for the woman that forgave their husbands. Did you guys have issues with sex afterwards? I forgave my husband after finding out a year and a half ago that he cheated on me with a prostitute. Ever since I found out we’ve worked on things and he’s been doing everything he can to make it right. The only issue we are having is he doesn’t want to have sex with me now. Idk if its cause he’s embarrassed or what but we use to have sex a lot. Now if I ask he says “I’m not in the mood” I’ve talked to him about this and he just says he doesn’t feel like it. I’ve told him my needs aren’t being met and he will say he’ll make it right. We’ll have sex once and then that’s it for months. We’re to the point where we have sex maybe every 4 months or so. I’m at the point where I’m ready to let go of him. I don’t want to be in this position anymore and I don’t want to be in a sexless marriage. Did this happen with you also? I’m hoping someone else has this experience and can shed some light. Thanks for reading. Also, please don’t reply with rude comments all I’m asking for is help.

Also, he’s told me he thinks it’s ridiculous to end a relationship over sex when I talked to him about me possibly ending the relationship because my needs aren’t taken care of.