After 30 hours of waiting around for an induction that was pushed back over and over due

Navrup
After 30 hours of waiting around for an induction that was pushed back over and over due to other emergencies coming in, we ended thoughts of a leap year baby by waters breaking at 12.25am and my little Khalsa Singh 🦁 in my arms at 02.35am on March 1st, weighing 7lbs 1oz (a little one, compared to my usual 9pounders) 😆 . If I thought Gobind Singh’s birth was amazing, well Guru Sahib just topped it - which I cannot wait to share soon ( especially my approach, mindset and technique) for others to embrace. . So thankful to all my support network : @sikhmum what’s app group, my osteopath @pindychaggar @loveyourbackosteopathy , my amazing friend doula and therapist @motherandbump , @sikhdad , my sister , parents and in-laws , amazing NHS, and my babies MK GK and GSjnr. Not forgetting everyone in my IG famajam who said a prayer for me, had a positive sentiment or wish for me and baby Singh 💛 . Embracing cultural tradition this time, I am going into a 40 day cleanse and healing period where i will not see anyone and go out of the house (unless necessary). This period is a time for healing (even without stitches, my internal body needs time to get strong), adjusting and rest. . #kaurmaternity #kaur #singh #khalsa #sikh #sikhi #sikhmum #sikhmom #sikhmumcomm #sikhmumcommunity #sikhmumoffour #naturallabour #naturalbirth #naturalplacentabirth #gestationaldiabetes #nopainrelief #painlessbirthing #spiritualbirth #swasswasbirth #pregnancyandbeyond #pregnancybeyond