#WearOrange to show you support of National Infertility Awareness Week! If you haven’t yet

Katie • 🧬Unexplained Infertility 💉IVF Jan‘19 👶🏻Baby on Board Oct’19 ❤️Blogging 🌸Gardening 🌎World Travel ✉️Katie@adventuristaaz.com 📍Based in Gilbert,AZ
#WearOrange to show you support of National Infertility Awareness Week! If you haven’t yet put on your quarantine daytime jammies, pick out something orange and snap a photo in your orange gear to show your support for your infertile friends. You don’t have to hashtag or mention infertility, I’ll know when I see it that you are showing your solidarity! 😘 Why is orange the color of infertility awareness? It’s not because it’s the color of a tasty pineapple! The color orange promotes wellness and emotional energy like compassion and warmth. It helps people recover from disappointments, wounded hearts, and blows to their pride. Orange can also increase socialization, boost aspiration, increase contentment, and helps in decision making. All things that are perfect for the infertility warrior! I picked an dark orange shirt (promise it’s not red in person!) with dandelions on it to represent the wish in every infertility warrior’s heart that guides them on their journey and helps them through the hard times. For those of you still fighting in the trenches, I hope your wish comes true soon! 🧡🧡🧡 #NIAW2020 #ivfmama #ivfbabyonboard #ivfsuccess #pregnancyafterinfertility #<a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">ivf</a> #ivfjourney #myivfjourney #thisisivf #ivfstrongertogether #ivfsupport #ivfsisters #ivfcommunity #ivfgotthis #1in8 #ivflife #infertilityawareness #infertility #ttc #ttcsisters #ttcwarrior #ttcjourney #infertilityuncovered #fertilityjourney #pregnancyjourney #infertilitysupport #ttctribe #ttcover35