Hello 3rd Trimester!!! #28weekspregnant and time has flown! So far I’m feeling good and

Katie • 🧬Unexplained Infertility 💉IVF Jan‘19 👶🏻Baby on Board Oct’19 ❤️Blogging 🌸Gardening 🌎World Travel ✉️Katie@adventuristaaz.com 📍Based in Gilbert,AZ
Hello 3rd Trimester!!! #28weekspregnant and time has flown! So far I’m feeling good and not too uncomfortable (although from here out I anticipate everything will just get more squished as she grows). If I block out the pandemic and crisis the country is in, this is the fun part of pregnancy and I’m already forgetting how miserable the first trimester was. I can feel reassuring movements all through the day and yesterday I felt like there was a stitch in my side and went to rub it only to feel a little hard lump that moved away when I pressed against it! I think we both surprised each other... At certain times I can see my tummy moving from kicks, always on the right side which makes me wonder if her back is on my left. My next Dr’s appointment got pushed back two weeks to April 13th so we can do the 30 week growth scan so I’ll have one last peek in on her before we get to meet her. The world is scary and uncertain, but this little babe is my bright spot in all the chaos right now 💗. #ivfmama #ivfbaby #ivfbabyonboard #ivfsuccess #pregnancyafterinfertility #expectingmom #expecting #thirdtrimester #3rdtrimester