Infertility warriors have all different backgrounds, and the majority don’t have to go to

Katie • 🧬Unexplained Infertility 💉IVF Jan‘19 👶🏻Baby on Board Oct’19 ❤️Blogging 🌸Gardening 🌎World Travel ✉️Katie@adventuristaaz.com 📍Based in Gilbert,AZ
Infertility warriors have all different backgrounds, and the majority don’t have to go to the extremes of <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>. Unfortunately, many people avoid getting fertility tested because they are afraid of what it will show and the treatment that they will need. The good news is if you think you may need to see a Dr for help starting your family, you have a 95% chance of being able to overcome your reproductive obstacles with less invasive techniques! But just because you don’t need <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> doesn’t mean you aren’t a warrior. The monthly cycle of hope and disappointment, the fear and frustration about an uncertain future, and the sacrifices you make for a baby you have never met, make you a warrior. A year ago today. My husband and I were celebrating our first anniversary in Sedona and waiting on our embryo report from our second egg retrieval. We knew one had made it to freeze, and there was one other they were watching and giving til day 7 to get to blastocyst. Our anniversary could have been focused on our fear, the unknowns, and the disappointing results, but instead we found a quiet place in the shade of the red rocks, and talked through all the possible outcomes and our plan of action. Then we put our fears aside because it was out of our control, had some wine, and spent time laughing and connecting as a couple who’d just been through one hell of a year together. I hear many people, including myself at first, say “well, I *JUST* had to take these steps, it could have been so much worse.” I used to say similar things because my first transfer worked and I haven’t had to deal with the pain of a miscarriage. If you don’t feel like your experience was “enough” to call yourself a warrior, feel lucky that you didn’t have to go to extremes but don’t downplay the strength, resilience, and love that you showed on your journey! The fact that you got through it or didn’t give up proved yourself in battle. You are a strong person who put aside your own comfort to do what had to be done - you are a warrior! #NIAW2020 #infertilityawareness #infertility #ttc #ttcsisters #ttcwarrior #ttcjourney #infertilityuncovered #fertilityjourney #ttctribe #infertilitysupport