Please someone i need advice.

Ok so i’ve been dating my bf for almost five months. Things are good between us in person but throughout the week he mostly plays video games and focuses on himself. Doesn’t rlly act romantic that much over text. which is fine. But i’m really worried about something.

Two years ago, he had a breakup with a four year relationship. they were in love and knew each other since they were little. they dated all four years of college. they both have similar interests. i am finding out that she also loves video games. i’m not that into it, but i do try for him and i really suck so i’m nervous he gets frustrated w me.

but anyways, i’m nervous that he’s playing video games with her. they obviously had to be friends on discord when they were dating, it’s unlikely they unfriended each other on there too because the breakup was not messy. he says he plays with his friends and i really have trusted him for months now, but i just feel so nervous lately bc he’s so distance. i don’t think he’d do it to cheat on me but i definitely would feel hurt and uncomfortable if i found out he was playing with his ex. to the gamers out there, is there a way to see someone’s friend list or something? idk i’m just like really scared and don’t want to be walked all over because i’m very laid back and chill.