If someone had told me a year ago that today...⁣ ⁣ • I’d be carrying 50 extra pounds on my

Meg
If someone had told me a year ago that today...⁣ ⁣ • I’d be carrying 50 extra pounds on my body ⁣ ⁣ • That I’d be exhausted beyond belief ⁣ ⁣ • That I’d have zero clients with zero future events planned ⁣ ⁣ • That I’d be quarantined at home ⁣ ⁣ • And that I’d be incredibly uncomfortable in my body...⁣ ⁣ I would’ve asked what the hell happened. Where the f did I go wrong???⁣ ⁣ But this little guy here in my arms makes all that stuff seem insignificant. I’m not gonna pretend that I don’t spin out. That I don’t have to pick my head up and breathe when I see my new body in the mirror. I won’t lie and say I haven’t had little mini panic attacks over what I’m going to do with my life...⁣ ⁣ But this little guy, this brand new life, my son that I’m head over heels smitten with...he trumps it all. ⁣ ⁣ This isn’t just something that applies to pregnancy and birth though...⁣ ⁣ When we have a goal in mind, our life can look completely different when we finally get ti the finish line. We can focus on all the hard things along the way, we can dwell in the havoc, or we can chose to see that those changes were necessary - albeit mega uncomfortable - to get us where we so deeply wanted to be. ⁣ ⁣ Ok that’s all. Running on 2 hours of sleep. You guys made it through 9 months of my preggo brain Ted talks...welcome to my new world of #postpartumTedTalks. It’s gonna be fun and about 90% incoherent 😆⁣ ⁣ ...⁣ ⁣ #thisismotherhood #honestmotherhood #motherhoodintheraw #myquarantinethoughts #pregnancy #postpartum #mama #momsofinstagram #nobadmoms #vibratehigher #spiritual #spiritualmom #motherhood #motherhoodinspired #mindfulness #yoga #meditation #kundalini #consciouspregnancy #consciousparenting #mamabear