Not hitting milestone

Madison

So I’ve been kind of freaking out for a while now because y son is almost 6 months old. He laughs and smile and he’s almost sitting up on his own. He will not consistently roll over. I had him at 35 weeks, and then 2 weeks after he was born he was put into an PICU because he got very sick from RSV. My pediatrician told me it’s normal for him to develop a little later because he was a premie and spent almost 3 weeks in a PICU. I feel like with him being almost 6 months old he should be rolling consistently and maybe even trying to scoot? I also had my daughter at 35 weeks and she was rolling by 3 months. It makes me wonder if I’m doing something wrong. But we do tummy time always and we lay him on the floor with toys to encourage him. He will lay on his back and scoot in a circle and that’s about it. When he’s on his tummy, he will come close and then get pissed and just lay there. He has rolled over a few times it’s just giving me guilt like I’m not doing enough for him. I also haven’t been able to get him into the pediatrician since this whole pandemic. I hope if anyone else has gone through this, to let me know what you did to help your baby or what ended up happening!

This is him and his sissy just because they’re so damn cute ❤️