His grandma my mother in-law

Veronica

Okay y’all so I need alittle bit of feedback whether it’s me or it’s normal..... so I’m a new mom. My so. Is 8 months now, he’s very active and he’s just the sweetest baby ever. He’s my first baby. So long story short , when I met my man we was talking about 2 months and boom I got pregnant.... anyways I had an apartment but had a crazy ex boyfriend so I didn’t want to stay at my apartment anymore he stalked the hell out of me ... so he told me I can stay with him.... he lived with his mom and dad .... okay so I love to sometimes be alone and stuff but his mom would do stuff and it’ll annoy me .... but I love her. Anyways fast forward to the present. We are in the process of buying a house ... but our lender is prolonging stuff and keep pushing the closing date back .... we are staying with His brother, brothers girlfriend , their 6 dogs , and the mom.... sometimes the dad. Plus me and the babies dad and the baby .... we’ve been staying here for over a month and some weeks !!!! Soooo the babies grandma takes him and let’s him do whatever and basically spoils him. He knows how to work the system y’all ... He knows lol. But she has no regards for what I say about don’t give him this and she thinks she can just take him whenever she wants and do whatever she wants with him and I feel like she needs to ask me because I am his mom. But I’m trying to cope with this and it blows me so can I get some help please !!!! He pushes away from me when she comes around and cries when she leaves the room I feel mad / irritated when she comes around ..... can someone give me tips or something. COMMENT PLEASEEEE !!!!