CD16 of regular 26-day; no LH surge, no temp shift after saline ultrasound. What gives?

Tiff • 39// she/her// TTC #3 🌈 DS 1 5/4/2000 / DS 2 4/8/2018 👼🏻 10 weeks 1/24/2020

Hi all; I’m having a very off cycle this month and am not quite sure what to make of it.

I’m 39 and had a mmc in late January at 10 weeks. Period started again March 1; regular, average 26 days as it was pre-mmc.

I had a saline ultrasound this cycle on CD 11 to make sure everything was okay after my D&C and the doc said everything looked great, good lining, clear tubes, no scarring, and a few small follicles on my right ovary and a dominant one on my left that would probably be the one that ovulated this cycle.

Started doing OPKs CD10 as usual. Usually get a gradual rise to peak on CD 13 or 14. However, I’m still just getting faint lines. I test at least 2x a day however, I’ve started drinking more water this cycle which I’m afraid maybe diluted my results (I didn’t realize until CD 14 that this could be happening). I’ve been better about holding and not drinking 2 hours prior but still vvvvvfls.

To make matters worse, my temp is still low. No rise even after temping same time daily with good sleep. Today is CD 16 and I’m just not sure what is going on.

I had EWCM around CD12-CD14 with it starting to dry up and go slightly creamy/sticky yesterday with periods of some still EWCM. Yesterday I had ovary pinching but still no LH peak. I feel like I’ve entered my luteal phase in terms of other symptoms so I’m just really confused.

Anyone have delayed or no ovulation after SIS? Is it possible I O’d but my temp still hasn’t shifted and I diluted my OPKs?

I’m just so confused as my cycles have been regular and I’ve O’d every time until now.

Attaching my OPKs.