Rant mother in law drama

So yesterday we went to my mother in laws house so she could see my baby for the 3rd time since he has been born because she insists that we should bring him to her and I disagree but that is my husbands mother so we bring him over every once in a while, anyways we made it very clear from the day he was born that if you didn’t take part in the process of making him you don’t need to be kissing him, last time we were over she kissed him anyways and we both told her not to and we figured that’s the end of it, well before we went over yesterday I had my husband text her and tell her not to kiss the baby within 15 minutes of us being there she told my husband bring him here so I can give him a kiss my husband once again told her she can’t kiss the baby and she responded with your not the boss of me I’ll kiss him if I want so my fiancé didn’t let her hold him after a few hour she asked if she can hold him and said she wouldn’t kiss him when he handed our son to her she ran off with him and started kissing him all over the face, my husband screamed at her and told her to stop being childish and that we are the parents and we don’t want anyone kissing our son. A little while after that our son was hungry so I went to another room to breastfeed him and my husband stayed in the dining room with his mother and while I was feeding our son I could hear her saying breastfeeding is disgusting and they made formula for a reason, it’s made by science to be better for babies than breast milk and that none of her children or her other grand children were breastfed and they all turned out great I heard my husband stick up for me and tell her breast milk is better than formula and what do you think they did before formula was invented and she responded with well no baby will ever hang off my tit that’s disgusting. When I was eating dinner my husbands dad asked to hold him for the first time since we got there and I let him when I was done eating I went to get my son and my mother in law had him and I said I would take him back and before she handed him to me she kissed him again I told my husband that’s it we’re leaving she can’t respect our rules so we will leave after we left she texted my husband and said how it’s unfair that we left she just loves him so much and she doesn’t understand why she can’t kiss him and my husband simply responded because he’s my son and I said no.

Side note she works in healthcare and with the pandemic going on we don’t want anyone kissing our 3 month old

What can we do to get the point across to her