First month TTC and pregnant ๐Ÿ’œ

K ๐Ÿ’ซ

Ladies, I am so happy and I really want to share my experience with you! ๐Ÿ’œ

My husband and I decided to have a baby last month. I never tracked my periods because I had PCOS years ago and my periods can be irregular sometimes. (The last time I went to the doctor he said I look fine.) So we tried last month but then I realized that we missed my fertile window because I got my period a week later. Thats why I am not counting that one lol

What did we do this month:

- Ate healthy and quit sugar. I normally don't eat sugar a lot. I tried to eat all the sources of vitamin E, C, A and folic acid. Took extra Vitamin D pills because I can barely go out.

-Tracked my ovulation with OPKS.

-Tracked my BBT and Cervical Mucus.

-Had sex every day during fertile window.

-Did some basic exercises, tried to walk outside but we're under lockdown in where we live so.

-I kept myself warm during 2 weeks wait. I wore warm sucks all the time even when it's not cold. I used blankets a lot.

- I drank water ofcourse.

-The last one is very important for me. I don't know if you are a believer but I prayed every single day. All glory to Jesus ๐Ÿ’ซ

My symptoms:

-Really sore and full boobs. The soreness went away and came back less painful at some point. My boobs got bigger around 8 DPO.

-I had cramps but on the right side which was weird and unusual for me. Then I had lower back pain but only on right side again at 12-13 DPO.

-I had stomach pain around 11 DPO. I could feel something was different.

-I was sleepy all day after 9-10 DPO. My urge to sleep got stronger yesterday at 13 DPO.

-I was feeling tired & shaky just by doing the bare minimum. I felt strange.

-Gas. I can't talk about this lol.

-I am peeing a lot. This one started only yesterday.

These were my symptoms. I think I had pretty obvious symptoms. I had a dream at 8 DPO and couldn't sleep that night. I know it means nothing but I had a positive test in my dream and it was vivid.

Words can't describe how happy & excited I am to have this baby. I will be praying for everone ๐Ÿ’œ I hope my experience helps others. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

I took this test at 11 DPO. There was a very faint line and I thought it was an indent.

I took them yesterday at 13 DPO.

And this one is from today at 14 DPO