Can you get pregnant while on your period?

Sooo, the last two times I had sex was on April 19th and May 7th. Both times I thought I was on my period. The first time for SURE definitely was my period...the second was only about two weeks after the ending of the first, and I'm not so sure it wasn't implantation. Which is SUPER weird for my body. My period for the most part is fairly regular and a good four weeks apart.

I remember the flow being pretty lighter, while I did bleed for the amount of days one would usually consider to be period-like (five days), on the heaviest day I don't think I even filled up my Diva cup.

About a week after the second "period" I ran out of birth control pills and had to stop taking them. If I'm not pregnant, I assume this caused a change in my hormones, and possibly that's why I'm currently late? But that doesn't explain why I had two periods so close to each other before I stopped taking.

It's June now, and I haven't yet had my period again. Even though I had sex during my period AND the guy pulled out, do you think the second period was implantation? If so, when should I take a test? <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> says I'm late by four days.