partner in the room during csection

Lola

Were your husbands in the room during your c sections?? My baby is still in a transverse position and I'm worried about having to get a c section. I mentioned it to my husband yesterday as a possibility if baby doesnt get in position or cant be turned in time. This morning he just told me if I have to get a c section he'll probably have to wait outside bc he doesn't know if he can take it. Im so irritated? I told him he might as well stay home. I rather be alone than him sitting outside and leaving me alone to do the hard part alone and not giving support, and then tryna come back in once its all done. I told him i rather be alone or he can stay home with our youngest and send my daughter with me instead. Im so annoyed? Like I need him to be willing to faint, like them other dads or stand behind me. don't tell me you're gonna be waiting outside the door til its done ??? I know some dads can't stomach it but idk, I didnt appreciate him telling me i was on my own basically. Am I overreacting? Please don't be harsh, im super stressed and overwhelmed.