Why dont drs tell us about this magic device!?

Nyx

So Im getting a hysterectomy Thursday (YAY!) BUT of course my body has to remind me how disgustingly dysfunctional it is and start one LAST period. Ugh. Any way its extremely painful like always with all the usual nasty symptoms with it (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea etc you get it.)

I got a TENS unit recdntly as I have herniated discs in my neck aggravating nerves in my arm etc. I decided hell it helps my arm pain MAYBE it will help the cramps.

MAGIC!!! It took the cramps from an 8 to a 3! (I put 2 pads on my low back and 2 on my front each side even though Im completely numb on my right side of my abdomen)

Why dont drs tell us about this magical little device? Its not prescription. My physical therapist told me about it. It was $27 usd on amazon!!! Im allergic to everything tape wise and Im NOT allergic to the pads of this as its not glue. Im sure it doesnt work for everyone but OMG at least mention it! I have 2 little girls. So when Im done using the unit I can always buy new pads (not period pads) and save it for when I need it again or if they get cramps too. If treated well this unit will last a long time!! Just had to pass this along as I wish someone would have told me about this years ago! Would have made my life a little more comfortable 😌.