Marriage Problems

Lela

Ladies I really need your help.

How do I get my husband back, how do I fix my marriage and get my husband to love me again?

So a couple of months ago I caught my husband talking to another woman, so I confronted him about it and of course at first it was oh it's nothing I'll stop talking to her. Well a week later I noticed he was still talking to her and I asked him about it again. Then the truth unfolds. He tells me he is unhappy with out marriage that she makes him happy and puts a smile on his face but when I go to tell him I'm leaving it's well I still have feeling for you, I want you to us to try and see if things with us could fall back into place. So the past two months I've been trying. I've been helping him more, trying to be more supportive, trying to be a better wife, but yet he is still talking to her. When I ask him how he is working on our marriage but yet still talking to her, its I'm trying I'm trying to distant myself from her, I haven't been talking to her as much as I use to, but yet he talks to her every day. His excuse is he afraid to give us a chance because he's afraid things will go back to like they use to be (fighting all the time) and he don't want to give up something that makes him happy. So I asked him well how do you know things will never work between us if you don't ever try, and all I get is I'm trying. I'm to the point I want to give up. It's just so hard to let go when you've been with someone on and off for 4 years together for 5 and married for 5 so all together 14 years. What pissed me off the most is the woman knows he is married and doesn't even care. Ladies I need help.