I'm so embarrassed

Today I was in a store, 1 week after having my baby. Ive been walking pretty good the past several days so id be good right? Wrong!!! I was by myself (going in, family member was riding my children in the car) I shopped got some things and ran into that girl.. You know that girl from high school girl.shes an RN now blah blah blah engaged.... Thats good is what I said she asked about me i said I just had my second baby. She cut me off being so rude... Then I felt a warm gush and began to cramp fairly intently. I was passing the "clots" and bleeding hard. Blood pooled all around me faster then I could react. I wanted to hide inunder a table at this point. She busted out laughing even took a picture put it on some of her social media for everyone to see... Then after that i had to go to tell the store worker there had been an accident meanwhile still bleeding hard.... Get to a lady about 40. Told her what happened she called s teenage boy up... I lost all hope when he said cool blood hey your bleeding I like it needless to say he creeped me out. I wobbled backbout to the car I just left my cart. Which I never do. But I refused to go back in after that. The miss Rah-Rah shishboomba had blown up my newsfeed with her high school level humiliation. I pray no one goes through this... Hopefully when this happens to you you'll be home... No in the middle of a store with a she-devil...