Mother past away today...

Cayden • 🔥Livin life as I wanna 😘 one step at a time ❤️

I don’t call my mother “mom” she isn’t that to me. A mom takes care of you and loves you, she only gave birth to me. She was abusive (mentally, physically and verbally), and she was an alcoholic and drug addict.

My sister is 4 years younger than me- once she was born everything I did was taken out on her. I lived with my Mother for 3 years in all but spread out over the first 8 years I was alive, neither me or my sister ever took a brake from her wraith. Today she died at 7:43pm ET, in Kentucky. She was getting better for the 50000th time but we all knew it wouldn’t last. Last week she was back to calling us non stop drunk and drugged up, we knew that this wasn’t going to end well. Yesterday, she called her self into the hospital saying she couldn’t breathe and her chest hurt. Today they had brought her back over 7times but then last away peacefully.

My sister is now 11, turning 12 in August. She doesn’t remember most of what we went through but every time I think of Mother I see her beating my sister for what I did.

I’m 15 and turning 16 in August. I’ve always hated my Mother, but I will always care for her wellbeing.

No child at any age should go through what Jessie (my sis) and I went through, I’d die before letting someone else go through this.

My Mother would be turning 46 in August as well. We are the August family in a way. But not only does her Mother, my amazing Grandma and her Step-dad, and equally amazing Grandfather, have to go through her birthday with tears but now today.

My family loved her, I never understood why. But that doesn’t mean I won’t fight and help them through this terrible time.

❤️ Never give up guys, fight through it all, never let anything take you down...