Pregnant at the wrong time

I'm scared to post this because I dont want to hurt or offend any women dealing with infertility. My sister has pcos and I can not imagine the hurt and pain she would feel if she were to read this...

Im not on birth control. My husband and I have sex occasionally sometimes with condoms, sometimes without. It's taken us 5 years to get pregnant. We thought we would be happy to be pregnant. We thought no matter the "when" we could do it. I am 4 weeks pregnant and a small part of me is excited!!! I've wanted this for so long. We are in our Mid to late 20s... We should be able to do it right? We don't make enough money... I did the math. If I quit my job, we would have $150 left over after bills and groceries. If I keep my job all money would go towards childcare and we still have $150 left over after bills. My husband wants to further his current career by going back to school. We don't see how we could do it. We don't have family or friends there for us. It's literally just us... We are weighing both options, keeping and terminating, very heavily. Its the wrong time. I feel so incredibly irresponsible at the moment.. I'm beating myself up SO badly for us being so careless. How could we do this!!!! How could we think we were above freaking science.. I could use some advice, stories, anything.. I'm so incredibly lost.... This is supposed to be a happy time... WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭