If you’re not enjoying the foods you eat, you’re setting yourself up to quit.

Nicki • Mom to #irishtwins 👧🏼👦🏼 & 🤰🏼with #baby3 Empowering through body positivity, motherhood and sarcasm Sign up for my 6/8 round👇🏽 #fasterwaytofatloss
If you’re not enjoying the foods you eat, you’re setting yourself up to quit. • • •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Think about it...usually the latest trend is a laundry list of what you can and can't eat, and we feel obligated to eat this way to see success. We tell ourselves that cutting out our favorite foods is the only way. • • Great news, that is BS! There's no need to force feed yourself egg whites and kale for the sake of it being "healthy" for you. • •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ We have to retrain our brains to view food as neutral. It's about BALANCE. Learning to look at the big picture of your nutrition will be your greatest asset for never failing a diet again. Because you can't eat foods you don't enjoy your whole life....or I guess you can, but who wants to do that??🙅🏼‍♀️#hardpass • • • Let me teach you how to have your cake (or cinnamon roll) and eat it too. Registration for my June 22nd round is officially open!!!! Summer spots are limited and will go quick! You’re not gonna wanna miss it! • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • #fwtfl #fasterwaytofatlossvip #fasterwaytofatloss #fasterwaycoach #bodypositivity #bodypositivitymovement #bodypositive #pregnant #babybump #secondtrimester #pregnancybelly #pregnancyjourney #babythree #foodfreedom #healthylifestyle #fwtflcoach #healthcoach #bodypositive