NERVOUS

So I’ve been TTC for over 2 years now! My cycle should have came at the beginning of the month and still hasn’t. Lately I’ve been feeling very nauseous but no vomiting with it. Well Friday morning I was up working & started feeling very sick & I threw up (yellowish color) I was thinking it could have been the Chick-Fil-A that I ate that night because I really didn’t like it .. Fast forward to later that afternoon I went to to the store around 6pm and started feeling sick again! I got to a red light & had to immediately open my door to vomit! The light turned green so I had to pull side the rode and finish.... I’m so nervous & I don’t want to take a test just to be disappointed as usual. My cycle is so irregular sometimes it comes on the 1st week if the month or in the middle but for since January it’s been the first week. I’m thinking this time it could be the middle since it hasn’t came yet. I’m going to wait another week and see what happens but I pray, pray, pray my prayers have finally been answered & I got my biggest blessing I’ve been waiting for 🤞🏾🤞🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾 please send baby dust my way ✨✨✨🤍