Witchcraft

Hello ladies do anyone on here practice witchcraft and can explain to me how does it all work?

Back story when I meet my husband and his friend 8 years ago his fried never mention he has a girlfriend and a child he started talking to one of my friends but when I found out he had a girlfriend I told my friend and I don’t know if they continue talking but this was many years ago this girl hates me with all her guts because he believes it’s my fault her man cheats on her 😩

My husband had a stroke relationship with his friend but after the fact that this girl continued to disrespect and was always negative around us my husband stayed away from his friend because his girlfriend was crazy. Well it’s been 8 years and we went to a kids birthday party and she decided to come up to me later on that night and asked if we could talk in private I agree and we went to the front. She was mad her voice had anger but we talk civil she told me when couple years ago she had gone to Vegas and a lady came up to her and told her someone did a curse on her boyfriend and her daughter and when her daughter came up and hugged us last night she upset and asked to never touch her again. She then proceed to tell me the lady told her my husband name and she wanted me to tell her if we did something or a spell on her daughter. I was shocked that this is why she pulled me aside for I felt disrespected because she would actually think I or my husband would cause harm to a friend and better yet to a child. I told her I do not believe in stuff like that and assured her my husband would never do such thing. She also apologized and asked she wants to keep it civil but she still believes I am the cause of her boyfriend cheating on her 😒 I told her she didn’t have to apologize but I accepted her apology because I have nothing against her nor I care about anything that has to do with her she is irrelevant to my life like I never did anything to this girl but I said to not worry about me I have no hate towards her I respected her. She decided to shake my hand but I hugged her and told her there is no resentment or anything between us but I am so weirded out now there is so much negative energy between my husband sister and brother in law and this girl now because my husband sister new all along this girl thought about us being able to harm her child and she never told us nothing. I told my husband when we got home and her called his sister right away she proceeded to say she didn’t know anything besides her friend telling her she wanted to talk to me. But she then started to say everything little by little after the conversation my husband feels betrayed by is sister in a way because she knew all this and never said anything to us. If there any possible way if you ladies can help me out and see if this girl has done any type of bad witchcraft or bad energy around us and my kids ? I feel pretty scared and I don’t know how to feel about this situation is witchcraft even real ?? Please if anyone on here knows or practice witchcraft please help me

Update: we just received a call from my husband sister and she told us that girl called her last night at 2:00am and told her some girl called her saying her man got her pregnant.

So know she must think this is my fault I