Confused...

Jencyn

Hello ladies! So I've been google-ing my boots off and can't seem to find an answer. So please help.

PCOS, irregular period. Im on metformin, never had a positive opk.

On the 10th of this month I had an emergency root canal, (boo) anyway I was feeling like I'd been hit by a Mac truck. I was in so much pain. I woke up on the 11th and decided to test with clearblue digital opk. I got my very first happy flashing face. Over the moon excited, baby danced twice that night.

Mind you im irregular with my periods. I was still bleeding, very, very light. Next morning the 12th, wake up test another blinking smiley! I thought it was a dream I had to make sure it wasn't. Bleeding a little bit more than the past couple days. Its a pink/red color with tiny little clots. No cramping, a little bloated and tired. I've been getting nausea and dizzy spells. So I need some input, yes I know ya can't get pregnant that fast. The answer im seeking is will Bleeding effect my chances of getting pregnant? Why on God's green earth am I bleeding and ovulating at the same time. I mean if PCOS wasn't hard enough. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Its now June 15th, getting more dizzy, tired and nauseated. Still have my blinking smiley face. Been a little crampy in my ovaries. 🤞🏻 that tomorrow I get my solid smiley face, and reach my peak. I already took a 2 pregnancy tests to make sure the multiple positive LH tests were LH and not HCG. Anyway, ive been BD every day just incase.