Is there something wrong w me?

So I’ve been talking to this guy a month now. Well technically just snapping but it’s really complicated because in the beginning he was obviously talking to me like he wanted to date, then out of no where he told me that he didn’t want anything serious so I ghosted his ass because fuck that and he came running back two weeks later apologizing and explains that he ghosted me because he runs away from people when he gets close because he has attachment issues due to his ex but he’s working on fixing it for me. Ever since then, he’s been super sweet for like the past three weeks, he doesn’t y’all sexual anymore and he tells me good morning every day and asks me how my day was, the problem is that I’m getting kind of bored with it and I’m starting to realize I only like guys who don’t like me. I know it sounds fucked up but I begin to start complaining my friends and I just start finding the weirdest things to pick apart about him to make him unattractive even tho he’s very attractive. Pls help and tell me what to do!!