Hair care products for a mixed baby!

I'm a black woman with the kinky 4c texture hair. My daughters dad is white. He has blonde hair and these crystal clear blue eyes. When he was a baby (when I say baby I mean up until the age of 5 ish) he had curly curly ringlets (until his mom cut his hair and the curls have apparently never come back)

Our baby girl is one. And her hair is what I consider to be fine. Not to sound politically incorrect here but my daughter looks like she's white. She honestly has no black features. She has my nose but besides that she is really fair, looks like her dad, has very fine light sort of medium coloured brown hair. The top of her head is dead straight. The sides of her head (above her ears) is very loose curls like if you run your fingers through them, it just becomes very light waves.

I've been using Johnson baby products for her the entire time ( she is one). But now that she is a little older and mature and you know doesnt have the sensitive new baby skin , i am thinking of using hair products that are more geared towards kids that are mixed (you know how there's the adult brand of like mixed chick's or aunt Jackie's, shea moisture, etc)

Any thoughts or recommendations?