My mom

I have a confession to make my mom lost her job due to Covid so she’s living here with me for a while and of course I offered because I am her only child in this state and she’s my mom no matter what I will take care of her even though she used to say she could never depend on me she still sees me as a child even though I have a husband a child and I. In my 30s so it has been a bit of adjustment for me because me and my mom have the best relationship when we don’t live together I have been patient very patient with her criticisms on how I keep my house how I cook and how I care for my child and I am at my wits end and can’t even form a decent way to tell her that she is in my house and I run shit how I run shit because I am the woman of this household the reason why I can’t find a good way to tell her it’s because I still have anger towards how she raised me and don’t feel as though she has a right to tell me the best way to raise my child when she sheltered me my whole childhood and teenage years to the point where when I was in the actual real world I struggled and had no idea how to deal I definitely have to many emotions to approach her calmly and I made an unrealistic promise to my husband that I would be the bigger person and push shit to the side so now I am my only support system when it comes to this and I have been holding it in I had to blurt it out here somewhere to keep from loosing my shit