Feeling Conflicted?

C

I'm 36 weeks and 1 day with my second child..the topic of getting my tubes tied will be coming up soon, and my OB and family agree that I should stop having kids after 2 due to my pregnancy induced hypertension. My blood pressure was very high with my first and very dangerous. Recovery was awful, he was a preemie and very small. Scariest thing I've ever done in my life. Now it is getting high again even with medication. Pregnancy tends to be hard for me and I'm high risk..having high pressures at 19 and 21 is very scary when carrying babies.

I would feel relief if I got my tubes tied because I don't want to put me or my potential baby in danger ...but other half will always think "what if?" About the third one and who he/she would've been...I'm very torn😔

Yes pregnancy is hard on me physically and mentally, but I love my children so much and would love a third baby. My husband was looking into adoption in the future since his youngest sister is adopted, so he is not against it, neither am I.

I just need some advice...I'd feel so torn in my heart if i got fixed.