19 weeks pains

Recently I’ve been getting pains and cramps in my stomach if I stand for too long or go on walks that are too long.

A couple of days ago we went shopping at a mall and I did many hours of non-stop walking with no sitting down. Usually at work I can sit every now and then, so I haven’t had non-stop walking for a while. My stomach felt so much pressure at the bottom, almost like the baby was going to fall out and I had to hold my bump up. It was just really achy. I got a maternity belt tube thing and it helped it a bit.

Last night I was sitting down and my stomach was getting sharp pains, which I’ve gotten before and I’m pretty sure was round ligament pains.

This morning I woke up and I can’t feel anything for the first time. I can feel the uterus a bit when I press down on it, but normally I can feel some pressure or something in the stomach but I felt nothing, as my stomach did pre-pregnancy.

What’a going on? FTM and still haven’t felt movement yet. I think I maybe felt tiny flutters a couple of days ago but that’s it.