teen drama with ex best friend

hello and I know this is not totally about the group but I really like to know your opinion and what u think. So Let me tell you a story about my ex best friend, well so my ex best friend had another friend and we’ll let’s just say I didn’t like her cause she was a bad influence and no good so me and my ex best friend had no classes together except one class and lunch and so we usually meet up after class but she started to walk with her and ignored me and she knew I didn’t like her and for some reason she brought the girl to OUR lunch table knowing I don’t like her and so I moved away in class & lunch and sat at a new table.

She knew how I felt and choose to ignore it she skipped class knowing I felt alone and try to do stuff with her and make me feel bad then one day she felt bad cause I moved seat away from her and I honestly didn’t feel bad I just laughed when ppl said why don’t you sit with her she ur best friend I was like I wanna to get a better seat and lied 🤥, but the next day she was back to ignoring me and skipping class with the girl making me upset.

So school out due to COVID-19 and one day I tagged her in something that said “I wish my best friend spend more time with me lol” and I guess she took it the wrong way and started to get smart with me and I said if she had something to say tell me then and she did ! And the ONE THING I DONT GET IS how did you pick her you just meet her this school year over your BESTFRIEND FOR 6+ years