My ex

Mary

I have a new bf after being single for 6-7 months and I dated my ex for two years he took my virginity and stuff but listen he is obsessed with me tries to contact me through anyone like my ex is super toxic has cheated on me over 10 times even tried to get with my twin but he apparently has a new gf just to make me jealous and he won’t I’ve my stuff back ( he told me to throw his stuff out and now wants it after I threw it out) and well see I’m im in a new relationship because I was ready for a new one I’m super happy in it like it’s not toxic he makes me super happy and everything but my ex has threatened to kill him because my ex is racist and I’m not like that’s another reason why I left him but I don’t know what to do because people keep asking me about him and yeah how I treated him he deserved it for what he did to me and all honesty I’m not sorry because I texted his mom what happened but me and his mom were super close when I dated my ex but I’m scared to visit her if he my ex is there because she bought me Christmas gifts n stuff I couldn’t pick it up cause I’m in Georgia now but I’ll be visiting soon I hope this makes sense In a way (Bross is his mom) ( Exbitch is of course my ex)