11 months postpartum, down 45 pounds!

Edit: thank you for all the love and encouragement 🥰 to everyone asking, no I do not have any particular routine. I make up the workouts as I go, but I do split my training days into legs, back & biceps, and upper body (chest, shoulders, arms). I have a background in bodybuilding so yes alot of my transformation was just muscle memory however I do not workout in a gym and havent for almost 2 years. I was extremely high risk during my pregnancy so I wasn't able to do much of anything. Everything I do is using the bare minimum at home. Get creative ladies, my barbell is an old curtain rod with gallon jugs on each end😂😂😂 and to the person who accused me of taking steroids lmao no I am 100% natural😂 we are actually ttc baby #2 so no, I am not taking steroids lol

Around 8 months postpartum I was at what felt like an all time low. I was battling ppd and ppa while also being the most uncomfortable in my own skin I had ever been in my life. Started working out at home during quarantine and am now the most happy I've ever been with myself!

Now😌

Before at 8 months postpartum

(I don't have a picture from the front lol I was always too ashamed and embarrassed to even take one by myself)