Hellllp I need advice!

Rachel

So ever since he was born my little guy has had some healthy kidneys. Like he has a wet diaper anywhere from 10-12 times a day. Now that he's mostly sleeping through the night and sleeping on his belly, it's become a problem because every single night he pees through his diaper. He wakes around midnight usually for a diaper change, and I end up having to change his pjs and his sleep sack, and last night it was so bad I had to change his crib sheet as well. Since I had to sit him on the floor to do it, he thought it was time to play and was then up for 2 hours 😩. Does anyone have any magic tricks?! I already have him in an overnight diaper, and a size up for extra absorbency. My instinct is to maybe go in and change him like before I go to bed or something (typically around 10-11), but I'm so nervous that if I wake him up by changing his diaper before he wakes himself up that he won't go back to sleep. We've worked so hard to sleep train him that I panic at the thought of waking him. But I also feel terrible that every night he's waking because he's soaked 😢

Thanks ladies!