First kiss

Liz

So I want to have my first kiss with my first non- boyfriend who I have been talking with for 10 months now. (We act like we’re dating and say we love one another and stuff but are both too shy to ask one another out. He found out I liked him on accident, a week later he confessed, a few months in he said he loved me) We take things very slowly. After a few months we started hand holding and hugging. Then we got into snuggling for another few months. More recently weve been doing eskimo kisses. It started off as a joke but once we did it I immediately loved it. I just find it so cute. And our faces are so close together doing that, that I think it would be easy to just kiss him on the lips. So uh..do I just go for it? Do you think he would mind? I get really anxious a lot so i’ve been thinking about this for weeks now. I did the same with handholding and hugging and then asking for the label of ‘best friend’. I’m seeing him tmrw btw and the past few times i’ve seen him I’ve really wanted to kiss him so I actually want to try tmrw.

Btw a few months ago when I was really tired I admitted to wanting to kiss him (i’ve wen thinking about kissing him for a long time but now I think with our faces already so close it would be a perfect time) and his friend who he talks to about our ‘relationship’ told me he wants to kiss me too but he’s nervous cuz it’s his first kiss as well.

Thanks for taking your time to read this! I love you guys!! 💕💕

Edit: HE KISSED MEEEE. I didn’t even need to kiss him cuz he went for it first. After the kids, we were both quiet for a while and just snuggled in silence (hiding our faces in one another) until he asked me to be his girlfriend and I accepted. I’m so happy. And thanks for everyone who gave me advice and supported me. You guys are the best.

Another update: Since then we’ve been kissing a lot and we really like it as a form of affection. He also likes to gently kiss my neck when we’re snuggling or other parts of my body like my hand or arm or whatever is closest to his face. Thank you guys again for your advice! I still think it’s funny he decided to kiss me right when I wanted to do it though but it worked out very well for me. I’m very happy where I am in my relationship. Love y’all 💕