TW...10 DPO negative test, high/soft cervix

Chloe

Never before has my cervix risen just before my period nor softened up, however this cycle at about 8DPO my cervix got soft, and has risen slowly over the past 2 days but the softness has been consistent. At 8DPO I experienced EWCM (a lot for me). Yesterday I was so dizzy and light headed and exhausted I think I got dehydrated from sleeping so much because I didn’t have much CM until after we got a good amount of Gatorade in me and rehydrated, then it was yet again EWCM, and this morning I feel super sick to my stomach like I could vomit and my boobs have been super sore since last night.

This is not normal for right before my period- I normally ave super bad pain in my hips and lower back with cramps and that is not the case this cycle. I have had very light cramps here and there over the past couple days but nothing like normal. (PCOS)

I took a first response test yesterday as well as a pregmate test this morning. Both negative....am I still early or is my body doing some Houdini tricks to me.

(There’s a dog hair on the end of the test because I dropped it trying to take the picture the first time)