A little food paranoid, and 5 weeks pregnant, I need some help?

Faith

So, not to make this post too long but before I was pregnant I was diagnosed with prediabetes, I got so freaked out I went cold turkey, and the way I see food is so much different now. I've developed a fear of food honestly. This was sometime around april. So I decided to work on it, i brought my prediabetes to normal by 1 point and the last time i saw a doctor i was just 1 point behind the prediabetes mark. So, fast a lil bit forward and I was just starting to introduce meals with rice and stuff back into my diet when I found out I was pregnant. I was so terrified to eat processed foods, so terrified, I would have a panic attack whenever I did, because I was afraid my blood sugar would spike and I was going to get back into prediabetes or full blown diabetes. It scared the crap out of me. So, now, I'm still afraid to eat but its playing in with my pregnancy and the nausea, I cant even tell the difference between me or the hormones anymore.

So I wanted to ask, is it okay to eat in the middle of the night? Cause I wake up because of the baby and I am so hungry that I get hunger headaches but I was told by a few peopl that eating late makes all of your food into sugar and that's what turns into diabetes. So I just feel so scared all the time and that's not how I should be. It's not who I was before the prediabetes either. It's so stressful. Im so afraid I could be harming baby too .