What would you do?

I just had a big surgery a week ago. It’s been a hard week of recovery.

My boyfriends brother came into town a week ago as well and every time my boyfriend is with his brother he treats me awful.. his brother played a joke on me texting me that he was with another girl.. and his mom texted me that my boyfriend was too busy with family to come visit me after my surgery. My boyfriend hasn’t talked to me in a week. He says he’s too “busy” for me and when we do talk he isn’t that nice... I feel disrespected by him and his family this week. My boyfriend is 22 his brother is 25. Yet they act this way? His mom said I was being selfish expecting him to come visit me after my surgery since his brother was in town. How am I selfish??? I’m so hurt. I told my boyfriend how I feel and he said he didn’t do anything wrong but how does he not see how badly he has treated me this week? :( what would you do? When I explain why I’m hurt he gets angry at me and says I’m crazy..

Update- his mom just sent this to me? I am so confused. I never expected him to leave work for me. Why does his mom treat me like this? She says that our relationship needs to end? 😔 all I wanted was for him to make time to come see how I’m doing 😢 he’s an adult? He should be allowed to correct?