TMI itchy/pain/bumps down there

I need opinions!!!!! This is the 3rd time this has happened since I’ve gotten pregnant in October. Second pregnancy and did not happen with my first. All 3 times I’ve developed raised bumps along the outer lips..not clusters but just several raised ones on each side and they’re itchy at Times and when I rub through my clothes to get the itch it starts to burn also. This 3rd time, they have been there for like a month now. I have had a skin culture done by my Dr that came back negative for genital herpes. He said usually if it’s herpes you first will break out pretty bad and it’s extremely painful....which hasn’t happened. And it’s just along my outer lips, not inside. I do wear always panty liners everyday and have been wearing them for years bc I always have a lot of discharge. Wonder if I’ve become allergic to them all of a sudden or bc of my crazy hormones? I just don’t know!!!!! Has anyone went through this??? At the moment it’s almost raw where the bumps are...I have to put a vaginal anti itch cream on them just to calm it down a bit. I’m gonna have my Dr take a look again at my next apt this week.