Breakup. Will he come back?

I have been through plenty of relationships being 15 years old. Tossing some left and right not caring much. But then this guy came into my life and I’ve never been happier. He’s showed me what it felt like to feel love and to be loved. I’ve never felt so special. He’s made me the happiest I’ve ever been and always treated me like a princess. Unfortunately I screwed things up. I feel like crap about it because he was truly the person I wanted. We have been together 6 months and hung out almost every single day. We have made so many memories together and have said so many kind words. We have done so many little things and big things. We have been through so much. Good and the bad. I screwed us up because I have been selfish. I admit I really have. I screwed up. And it’s the biggest mistake I have ever made. He has been going through a lot. And instead of being a caring girlfriend I have complained about how I’ve felt. I know I’m wrong and it was immature of me. And broke up with me because he can’t deal with the stress from things and then me piled on top of it. I understand why he did it. It just hurts. He told me maybe when things get better in his life he might get back with him. I know this may sound fishy because many guys at this age are sometimes a holes. But he is not like that at all. Trust me on that. I just. Hope things go well. And pray to god he comes back to me. I miss him more then words can even comprehend. I’ll give him the space he needs. Does anybody have any advice. Or think he might come back. I hope so.