Pregnancy anxiety is back 😓

Sara • 9-5-19💙 and 💗3-4-21

So I told myself this pregnancy would be so much more chill- it’s my second one and sort of surprised us because we had SO much going on this past month and I was sick so we really thought no way could I be pregnant. Illness just probably was what was causing my late period. NOPE lol. Our baby just turned 10 months old yesterday. 😬 (Not trying, but not exactly preventing.)

With my last pregnancy I was SO anxious and worried the entire first trimester about something possibly going wrong. I would take a new test like the whole first 2 weeks to make sure the line was getting darker, cried a lot, and was overall not myself in the beginning. I’ve known about this pregnancy for 5 days now and I just caved and took another test to make sure I’m still pregnant....lol I can feel all that anxiety starting up again and I’m trying so hard to not let it bug me. 🥴

On the bright side- at least the test line is looking darker. I have no more tests left and banning myself from taking any more! 😂 Top is 7-1 when I first found out and bottom is today 7-6.