Do you send pictures of your kids to family members?

My fiancé and I have been fighting about this. We aren’t expecting a baby anytime soon so this may seem a bit silly. We have talked about having children and we both know we want them but we haven’t really gone into the details of child rearing.My cousin recently gave birth to a baby boy. She posted a picture of herself and the baby at the hospital but hid the baby’s face. She sent me private pictures of the baby. After a couple of hours I noticed a common friend posted the same hospital picture without hiding the baby’s face. I found it a bit weird of her to do so and casually mentioned it to my fiancé. He agreed that she should not be posting pictures of somebody else’s child, especially since the mother hid the face herself. Then he tells me he does not want his futur children to be posted on social media. Even those pictures where the face is hidden. I haven’t really thought about it much so I told him it was okay to do so. I don’t post that much anyway and prefer to send pictures of our futur child to friends and family directly. All we need to do is ask them not to post. That’s when he tells me, if they want to see the baby they can come see the baby or they can FaceTime. No sending of pics. I was very shocked because most of our family is abroad, and it won’t always be possible for our siblings or my parents to see our futur children. He insisted that he does not want me sending any pics of any children we may have to my friends and family. No exception. Not my mother, or father, or siblings, not my best friend. Nobody. I’m really upset about this and he won’t even budge. I don’t mind not posting but I’ve always shared life moments with my friends and family through private messages. My best friend is in the UK and when we send each other pictures all the time. I can’t fathom the idea of my own mother not having a single picture of her grandchild in her phone. I’m already sadly thinking about holidays, birthday parties, all the major milestones...I can‘t possibly zoom call everyone. I’m really heartbroken about this. He says he doesn’t want anybody holding the baby when they come to visit either. Just looking and leaving. Even family. I’m now actually scared about the prospect of having a child with him. I never saw him as the overprotective bearing parent type. I wonder what else kind of restrictive rules he may come up with as the child grows. Sorry about the long post but I’m really upset about this. Am I exaggerating? Do you think he might relax a bit once I’m actually pregnant?