Feeling abandoned

Long story short. I have a great friend I would call her my best friend. Around mid last year 2019 we got really close and we started opening up to each other and built a strong trustworthy friendship and started hanging out basically everyday and slept over at hers so many times and she would call me randomly to hang out or tell me about her day which I loved, overall I have had my best and happiest times with her and we have experienced our highs n lows together which I think made our friendship strong. However, these pass few months things started to change, we don’t hang out as much she no longer calls me or text much (only would send some memes or snap chats here and there) I sometimes feel like I always put in the effort to hang out. I notice that she recently got close with another friend she would call or hang out with that friend instead of me I guess I’m somewhat kinda jealous of the friend don’t get me wrong I’m happy for her ( this other friend is a great person we have met and we get along well) and all but sometimes I feel abandoned and I miss her company we have had talks about this and I opened up about it she has reassured me saying that Out of all of her friends im at the top and all but I don’t know if it’s just me or I’m just overthinking so many things I still feel abandoned and it has mentally affected me significantly, I noticed I’ve been getting anxious and would feel ultimate anxiety, I have developed low self esteem issues and my confidence levels are low since we don’t hang out as much as she prefers to hang out with that other friend I feel like I’m not good enough. I feel like I’m dependent on her to make me happy. I guess I’m still trying to get used to not seeing her everyday. And maybe a grew some sort of attachment

I’ve noticed it and I’ve been trying to work it out myself and trying to find my own happiness but it’s has been very hard for me and I do not know what to do. And I’m afraid of loosing what type of friendship we have, I feel like if I don’t hit her up due to lack of communication we can loose contact for a very long time cause she usually doesn’t use her phone much. (Sometimes She ignores calls )Any advice on what I can do ? Should keep my distance from her and wait for her to make the effort? Any advice would be great to hear. Considering to do some therapy cause it driving me insane I think about our friendship everyday and I don’t want it to become any unhealthier for me and our friendship. Im a type of person to overthink a lot :/