Pregnancy freakout!

Im 16 and incredibly stupid!

My boyfriend was over yesterday and we did a few things... But we never had direct genital to genital contact!

I will list the things we did!

* We dry humped. He was in boxers and silk shorts and I was in panties, leggings and cargo pants ( I wear leggings under my cargo pants because I get friction rashes fairly easily )

According to him his penis never slipped out of his boxers or shorts.

And as far as I seen his penis never slipped out of his boxers or shorts.

* I rubbed the crotch of his shorts ( Basically rubbing his penis/ jacking him off over his shorts. ) I never touched his bare penis.

* He rubbed the crotch of my cargo pants ( Basically rubbing my clit over my cargo pants ) he never touched my bare vagina.

( I hope you guys know what I mean by " over clothing ". It means his cock was fully covered by his boxers and shorts when I rubbed it- basically I just rubbed the crotch of his shorts lol and he rubbed the crotch of my cargo pants lol )

* He sucked on my nipples while I dry humped the side of the couch thats in my room and I also rubbed the crotch of his shorts while he sucked my nipples.

( sorry for that vulgar? Tmi lol )

* We spooned and he grinded his hard penis on my butt while we were both FULLY clothed.

So what I am absolutely freaking out about is pregnancy.

We did this yesterday and my period is due in 4 to 5 days and I have heard that a girl can bleed like a normal period even if she is pregnant.

Im so so so scared. Can someone help me? What is my chance of pregnancy? Will I become pregnant from all this?

Sorry for all the questions im just having a panic attack over all this. Please help. 😭

If I made any typos im sorry but my hands are shaking really bad.