Finally cried a bit

So I’m not really a person that cries a lot but today I feel like my crying cup just overfilled. I’m currently laying in my bathtub trying to get rid of this pelvic pain that’s been bugging me for weeks. I asked my husband to clean the pool so I could get in and try to relief the pain but he fell asleep instead. He works long hours but has Wednesday to Saturday off, so I figured he could do it for me. I usually would to it myself but I’ve gotten to the point where I waddle from pain and then have to relax for a long time or it’ll get worse. Anyway, he didn’t do it and I lost it. I appreciate everything he does around the house so I don’t want him to feel like I don’t but for some reason him not doing this made me feel so unloved. I know it’s dumb and I’ll get over it but man are these hormones and pain getting to me. Ok I’m done having my mini rant. Lol

Side note: the reason I can’t get in on Saturday is because I like to just let him relax the entire day before he has to work again the next day.