Would you tell your friend her daughter is sexually active?

So I’m watching private practice. Addison is the main character and she is a gynecologist, well technically a neonatal surgeon.

In this show Addison’s friends 13 year old daughter calls her and is like “I think I have an STD” and Addison is like wtf, and gives her an STD screening. It’s negative and Addison asks “just because you don’t have an std now doesn’t mean you can’t get one later. How long have you been sexually active? The girl says “a year and with multiple boys.” but Addison, she decides not to tell this girls mom who is her friend.

But she still can if she wanted to.

Like 13 years old, getting std tests and having sex with multiple boys with no protection... she doesn’t need to be disciplined but she needs a serious talk about safe sex. That would legit terrify me if my friends 13 year old child got pregnant and I knew the whole time that she was sexually active and didn’t tell the mom. A mother should know these things.

The whole reason Addison is not saying anything is because she wants the girl to be able to come to her and be someone she can be open and honest with. And I get that because it’s important.

And I’m just, she’s still a baby and doesn’t understand consequences.

This shit is getting to my head lol

Vote below to see results!