Not baby related but looking for suggestions.

Li

My daughter is turning 9yo on Saturday and I want to do some special activity with her. However, we are stuck at home because COVID and I don't feel comfortable going anywhere. It's supposed to be 100° but we don't have a hose outside to do water play. Her bday sucked last year cuz she got lice from daycare and we spent the day combing her hair and doing laundry. Now this year, we're stuck at home social distancing. I feel terrible. She is an amazing kid and didn't complain about last year and all she asked for this year is to have a couple family members over for dinner and cake. Which we're having family come but I'd really like to try to plan an activity we can do for fun. She really deserves a special day for being such an good kid. But I'm at a loss for what to do. She's also an only child(my bonus son is here 4 nights a month)and hasn't been able to play with friends. So I know it's a hard time for her but she is always positive and bubbly. Any suggestions on activities we can do? Idk where else to ask.