Convince me not to take a HPT.

Mandi 😈💀 • Expecting #2 August '15!
I had an IUD in for about 7 months after my son was born, and got it taken out on August 8th. I had a little bleeding, then nothing, then 3 days later I had a 3 day moderately heavy what I thought was a period. I had sex from the 9th to the 12th, and had some EWCM about 2 weeks later (the weekend of the 22nd). My period was supposed to come yesterday, but nothing yet! I do have some symptoms, nausea (actually I got sick this morning after brushing my teeth just like I did with my son for 30 weeks). I took a few HPTs between when I got my IUD out and now, the most recent was Friday afternoon and it was as blank as anything. I'm trying to wait patiently, and not take anymore HPTs and just wait for my period. With my son my OB told me I conceived on January 27th, and I had a BFP on February 3rd, so I feel like if I was the tests would be positive already. Please tell me not to take any more tests and just wait for my period. Maybe what I had before was IUD removal bleeding, and I haven't restarted my cycle yet, right?