Please tell me it gets better...

I gave birth to my precious little girl 2 weeks ago. I may be biased but she is the absolute cutest little thing I’ve ever laid my eyes on.

Now... dad and I are struggling! She is our first and isn’t playing any games. We think she is suffering from really bad gas- constantly grunting and pushing (even in her sleep), crying, has a LOT of wet hiccups that make her spit up a lot, she burps and farts a ton and has 1-2 poopy diapers a day plus a lot of wet ones.

I am currently pumping but I only get about 1-1.5 oz per session so we top off the rest with formula to 3oz. She eats whenever she shows signs of hunger so usually between 2.5-4 hours. She is back to her birth weight plus some.. but we just don’t know what else to do. We give her gas drops every now and then that sometimes seem to work. But it’s just sooo difficult!! I dread when the night comes because it’s just so stressful. My husband tries to do the hours of 9-2 so I can sleep but often has to wake me up because she’s been crying for a good half hour-45 mins and it’s a painful Cry.. tho it seems. And then I have the next 2 or 3 feedings I do myself. 😴😩

Btw, she does have a doctors appt tomorrow. If you think there is something specific I should ask please let me know.