I’ve been having sex with an engaged man

To start off, he never told me he was about to be engaged. He never even told me he had a family. I just found out after two years that he got engaged last December to his live in gf/mother to his children and he just had a baby last December with her as well. This is their second child. I found out on Facebook because I just so happened to click on this chick’s Facebook profile, thinking it was just his business partner. It was his fiancé.

He would even take me into their house. I never knew because his oldest kid would be at school and she’d be at work. We never went around the bedrooms. We’d just have sex in the living room/kitchen etc. I’d always be gone by the time he had to pick up his kid. Other times we’d hang out elsewhere or at his friend’s house, who turns out actually knows his fiancé and his kid. I always knew something seemed fishy but I never asked. I didn’t want to seem crazy.

We’re not just fuck buddies, we’re actually friends too so this was a shock. Or at least I thought we were.

Worst part is, I don’t know if I can stop seeing him. He’s pretty successful and hes actually helping me out a lot with my own creative career. I know that sounds like a pos and I never wanted to be that girl who sleeps with someone else’s man. I mean, I didn’t sign up for this and I wouldn’t have. I already feel like shit for what this woman could possibly go through if she found out her fiancé cheated on her throughout her whole pregnancy. Even though she’d probably just stay with him and damn me to hell anyway. Idk I feel like if I don’t do what he wants, I won’t end up successful like him. I’m stuck I know I should tell her and leave but I have to get out my abusive household. I’m desperate but at the same time guilt is eating me alive

Shouldn’t have expected a bunch of chicks on <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> to understand what it’s like to be in an abusive household I guess 🤷‍♀️. I most likely won’t continue doing this, but it is a push and pull being that I live with people who physically and sexually abused me. we live in the same house and we don’t even talk unless we’re physically fighting or arguing. I conceal my body from my own family. he knows this about me that’s why he’s helping me and I’m too young to even have finished my degree yet. But if it makes your day to just put me down, call me out my name and assume I’m just a monster instead of giving me helpful insight then go ahead.