Fight with doctor today...

Frey’s mom 🖤 • 👨‍👩‍👧9.24.20❤️

My doctor said my feet are swollen... they aren’t... I have fatter feet with really high arches... I’ve always had a hard time finding shoes and I can’t really wear heals because of that... I had a dirt line from my flip flops because I was taking care of my chickens before leaving for my appointment that he was trying to call an indent... and purple scaring from a dog bite.. he told me I was fat needed to eat fruit and veggies only until delivery.. and said I gained 8 pounds in two weeks... when I asked to be reweighed he refused (I’ve been seeing a huge slimming change in my legs and arms) I got home and weighted myself and actually only gained 3 pounds... he then proceeded to tell me I was high risk for preeclampsia because of my feet swelling and weight gain (24 pounds when in reality I only gained 17, but like I’ve said in a past post before he always states “no women should ever gain more than 20 pounds”) before even looking at my blood pressure or urine... then had to back track and say something along the line of well your feet are swollen... soooo.... I asked for advice on my acid reflux because of every diet change I make isn’t helping he kept saying it’s what I’m eating and Had no more advice after that... I had several questions my “baby daddy” (what he likes to call him) who is my husband wanted me to ask I got thru like 3 questions before I was so uncomfortable I couldn’t speak... my mom was there and ended up urging with him... and he stated “I’ll try to be nice” when he was confused on some of the things he was saying before even looking at my file...

On a happy note baby flipped and she looks great... I hate this damn doctor. I’m ready to not be pregnant anymore... I feel like being pregnant durning the summer in the middle of covid is stressful enough.. I just want my baby... 8 more weeks😭

To address the switching comment that everyone is leaving my first 3 appointments were great... I’ve been trying to change since the 5th appointment... he has a personal history with my husband so we thought we could trust him and he turned into a pos....